Tuesday 10 January 2012

On the up

My first week back in London after Christmas has been a good one!

Am back into the swing of thing's with work and have a plan to spend some time in the Project Management office this week to get to know a few people up there.

I've had a fairly relaxing two days off. Bar spending three hours trying to put up some flat pack furniture which turned out to be faulty! I also finally had my hair cut, it was in desperate need of a sort out. I was quite nervous about getting it done, but the salon had some good reviews. The hairdresser was brilliant and I love the result, so here it is!


I have next weekend off, the same as normal people! So I have a few drinks planned for Friday night and am spending some time with a friend Saturday. So a lovely weekend planned.

All in all I'm doing quite well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment