Sunday 9 October 2011

So I'm moving to London...

I'm an average 22 year old girl who enjoys socializing with friends and generally enjoying life. I finished my university course this year in May and graduated this September with a Bsc Honors Toxicology and Health (2:1) of which I'm very proud. However after three very hard years an even harder challenge began, a hunt for a start to my career. 

After about five months, four interviews and literally thousands of job postings later I've landed a job that will  be the start to my dream career. My new title will be "Clinical Research Technician" working in a phase I clinical trials unit for Quntiles CRO. My role will include taking bloods, ECG's, specimen labeling, collecting etc. It will give me the opportunity to really start to understand the industry I wish to make my career (perfect). The only hitch, I'm living in Plymouth (Devon) and the unit is in central London. 

So here I am, a week away from moving from a fairly quiet little city to the hustle and bustle of London life, the start of my career, real adult life and not to mention a marvelous adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Wow big change! But fantastic to land your dream job in the current job climate.

    ReplyDelete