Saturday 15 October 2011

Moving day tomorrow!



Tomorrow is the big day, the day that I move to London! Eeeek! Am mostly packed and am no longer worrying about my To Do lists . Not that I’m ignoring them either


I had a really fun night of food and cocktails with some of my closes friends (including my mum and little brother) at a pub in town last night. It felt really good to be surrounded by those people but also reminded me of how much I'm going to miss them all. One upside to this is that there will always be people to visit and be visited by, and therefore more excuses for evenings of food and cocktails.

For my last night in Plymouth I am spending it with my gorgeous boyfriend. Our relationship will be hard work long distance, but in my opinion worth all the hard work and effort. Plus he wont have to feel guilty he isn't spending lots of time with me whilst he is working hard to complete his final year at university. 

So am I scared? Yes, but am I excited? Even more so, I just can't wait to get there and start this amazingly marvelous adventure!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move today - read about it over on your Mum's #R2BC post. London is an amazing city and I'm sure you'll LOVE it. (Also lots of fodder for your new blog :D )

    ReplyDelete